Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Mixtape 30 - Impaled


Here is the 30th installment of the Dreams of Consciousness podcast, featuring an interview with Doktor Ross Sewage of Impaled.


Impaled is a band I've been a huge fan of since my college days. I had their debut album The Dead Shall Dead Remain in heavy rotation back then, and caught them multiple times as they toured in support of it.  I was able to catch Ross in NY last summer while he was in town on other business. We met up at Saint Vitus Bar and I interviewed him outside the venue. We discussed their debut, their reasons for re-recording it, and the current status of the band.

My thanks again to Ross for talking to me, and to you for listening.

[Apologies for the mumbling.]




TRACKLIST

Gorenography
Spirits of the Dead
taken from the album The Dead Shall Dead Remain

Raise the Stakes
To Die For
taken from the album Mondo Medicale

Dead Alive
The Dead Shall Dead Remain
taken from the album Death After Life

The Hearse (Deadbolt Cover)
taken from the album Medical Waste

Back to the Grave
Flesh and Blood
taken from the album The Dead Still Dead Remain

G.O.R.E.
taken from the album The Last Gasp

Impaled.info

DoktorSewage.com (the blog of Ross Sewage)

Impaled on Facebook

The Dead Still Dead Remain on Willowtip's Bandcamp